Sunday, September 23, 2007

Run Run Run Girl

I've had Always on the Run in my Music Links section since this blogs conception but I've never really talked about it. This site changed my life. Before blogs became bigger and louder than Barry Hall it was pretty hard to find good music sites that included a range of music, not just a specific band/artist, and not just top-40 shit. There were a few out there but most of them were commercially driven and have since become harder to access for free.
I originally started using the site to access lyrics to songs that are hard to find, especially non-album tracks. I highly recommend this as a staple lyrics source. Once you make it back to the main page you can spend hours sifting through all the artists, and I love the 'Similar Bands' info in the mp3 boxes... very handy.
Here are some random tracks I found on their site... enjoy.

Camera Obscura -
I Love My Jean

Smokey & Miho -
Blue Glasses

Gotan Project -
Diferente

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home