Friday, September 21, 2007

Remix 'o Dyeus

Flashback! We all remember that fantastic remix of Carl Orff's O Fortuna from 1992, though not many people know the name of the original song (it's pretty funny when people try to sing it to you, they sound like they're from Psycho) and Apotheosis is not the easiest band name to remember. What ever happened to those guys?

When I decided to post this song I figured it would be all over the place but it's not really mentioned in any blogs. Then, to my surprise there are only two vids for it on YouTube and they are just stills of the single's album cover with the song over the top. The film clip was my favourite part! Please, if anyone has this clip saved somewhere, add it to YouTube and email me to let me know because I am dying to see it again. Do you remember all the old cartoons sped up? It was a brilliant music video. Enjoy the track...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home